EFNDT Working Group 6: NDT in Additive Manufacturing
Convenor: Matthias Pelkner
Bundesanstalt für Materialforschung und –prüfung BAM
Unter den Eichen 87
12205 Berlin (Germany)
+49 30 8104-4120
- Networking and communication around Europe (Connecting Europe)
- Getting involved inside standardisation for NDT and AM related topics
- Collaboration with subcommittee C-V (IIW)
- Organising workshops
- Connecting NDT/AM with WG 10 NDE 4.0
- Creation of memorandums of understanding, documents and reports
- Setting frameworks for common definitions
- Formation of consortia for joint research proposals (for example Horizon Europe)
- Dedicated workshops on selected subjects
- Handbooks, guidance, and recommendations
Notice of Meeting
We are pleased to announce the 2nd meeting of WG 6: “Non-Destructive Testing in Additive Manufacturing” scheduled for Tuesday 30 November 2021 at 10h00 CET. The meeting will be online. The agenda of the meeting will be announced at least four weeks before the meeting. If you would like to attend this meeting please contact Matthias Pelkner at the above email address to receive the joining instructions for this event.
The first meeting of the newly established EFNDT WG 6: “Non-Destructive Testing in Additive Manufacturing” was held on Tuesday 28 September 2021. Due to the ongoing pandemic situation, the first meeting took place online.
To download a copy of the minutes of the first meeting please visit the Document Store or click here (PDF).
To download an introduction to the Working Group please visit the Document Store or click here (PDF).